1. Locate the new BUY signal on a stock in the TradersPro system,
2. Set up a buy stop order with your broker add a contingent price,
3. Set up a contingent stop loss order (OTO – One Triggers the Other) and attach it to the Buy order so it is set up once the Buy signal is triggered,
4. Place Stop loss under the swing low or countertrend low before the Buy signal (the first stop location is the recent low),
5. Monitor trades once a day in your watch list to determine if a stop adjustment is necessary,
6. Adjust stop loss higher after the stock has gone from HOLD back to BUY,
7. Add to position if desired on the open the day after the signal has gone from HOLD back to BUY, and
8. Sell on the opening morning after the SELL signal is given. Enter a sell stop order with your broker or sell if your stop is triggered, whichever comes first.