EOD is (End-of-Day) data. This means that after the stock market has closed, signals are determined for the next trading day. End of day signal trades are then made at the market open the text trading day.
Articles in this section
- The TradersPro Buying Process For Stocks
- How Do I Unsubscribe From Emails
- How do I add stocks to my portfolio?
- How do I get Stock Picks?
- When Should I Buy Stocks?
- When Should I Sell A Stock using TradersPro?
- What is the best buy point using TradersPro
- Stock Trade Order Types
- Stop Loss
- What are Options: Calls and Puts?