EOD is (End-of-Day) data. This means that after the stock market has closed, signals are determined for the next trading day. End of day signal trades are then made at the market open the text trading day.
Articles in this section
- How do I get Stock Picks?
- I Can't Find My Materials To Download
- When Should I Buy Stocks?
- What is the best buy point using TradersPro
- How To Clear Cache and Cookies
- What are MuscleStocks
- What Online Stock Trading Broker Should I Use
- How to Open a Stock and Option Trading Brokerage Account: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Is there a way to find out the day a buy signal is issued?
- How Do I Add Stocks To My Watchlist