EOD is (End-of-Day) data. This means that after the stock market has closed, signals are determined for the next trading day. End of day signal trades are then made at the market open the text trading day.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to find out the day a buy signal is issued?
- I Can't Find My Materials To Download
- How To Clear Cache and Cookies
- How Do I Add Stocks To My Watchlist
- How To Upload a CSV File To Your Watchlist
- How do I get Stock Picks?
- What is the best buy point using TradersPro
- What is the difference between the free version and the tier 3 paid version of TradersPro
- My Portfolio and/or Watchlist is Missing
- Learning Center Login