MuscleStocks are not only specific kinds of stocks we are looking to trade, they are also the name of a group of predefined screens on the TRADERSPRO system. These screen types also include Smooth Sailin, New Buys, Muscle Minis, Muscle Break Outs, Weaklings, Spring Loaded, and Bottoms UP. In this chapter, I will explain these and what each one offers. All MuscleStocks are Buy rated stocks whose price is greater than five dollars with a StrengthRank of 98 and an average volume of at least two hundred thousand. These stocks are the cream of the crop in the TRADERSPRO system.
Articles in this section
- How do I get Stock Picks?
- I Can't Find My Materials To Download
- When Should I Buy Stocks?
- What is the best buy point using TradersPro
- How To Clear Cache and Cookies
- What are MuscleStocks
- What Online Stock Trading Broker Should I Use
- How to Open a Stock and Option Trading Brokerage Account: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Is there a way to find out the day a buy signal is issued?
- How Do I Add Stocks To My Watchlist