MuscleStocks are not only specific kinds of stocks we are looking to trade, they are also the name of a group of predefined screens on the TRADERSPRO system. These screen types also include Smooth Sailin, New Buys, Muscle Minis, Muscle Break Outs, Weaklings, Spring Loaded, and Bottoms UP. In this chapter, I will explain these and what each one offers. All MuscleStocks are Buy rated stocks whose price is greater than five dollars with a StrengthRank of 98 and an average volume of at least two hundred thousand. These stocks are the cream of the crop in the TRADERSPRO system.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to find out the day a buy signal is issued?
- I Can't Find My Materials To Download
- How To Clear Cache and Cookies
- How Do I Add Stocks To My Watchlist
- How To Upload a CSV File To Your Watchlist
- How do I get Stock Picks?
- What is the best buy point using TradersPro
- What is the difference between the free version and the tier 3 paid version of TradersPro
- My Portfolio and/or Watchlist is Missing
- Learning Center Login