MuscleStocks are not only specific kinds of stocks we are looking to trade, they are also the name of a group of predefined screens on the TRADERSPRO system. These screen types also include Smooth Sailin, New Buys, Muscle Minis, Muscle Break Outs, Weaklings, Spring Loaded, and Bottoms UP. In this chapter, I will explain these and what each one offers. All MuscleStocks are Buy rated stocks whose price is greater than five dollars with a StrengthRank of 98 and an average volume of at least two hundred thousand. These stocks are the cream of the crop in the TRADERSPRO system.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Unsubscribe From Emails
- How do I add stocks to my portfolio?
- How do I get Stock Picks?
- When Should I Buy Stocks?
- When Should I Sell A Stock using TradersPro?
- What is the best buy point using TradersPro
- I Can't Find My Materials To Download
- How To Clear Cache and Cookies
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- What are MuscleStocks