Rank is the rank of the stock or ETF vs. its peers. For example a Rank of 98 means the stock or ETF is out performing 98% of its peers over a 12 month period. A rank of 2 means the stock or ETF is outperforming 2% of its peers, in other words, 98% of its peers are out performing it. 98 is good, 2 is not so good. The current quarter is 40% of the weighting, so current performance is more significant to the rank. Stocks are ranked against stocks and ETF's are ranked against other ETF's.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Unsubscribe From Emails
- How do I add stocks to my portfolio?
- How do I get Stock Picks?
- When Should I Buy Stocks?
- When Should I Sell A Stock using TradersPro?
- What is the best buy point using TradersPro
- I Can't Find My Materials To Download
- How To Clear Cache and Cookies
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- What are MuscleStocks