Rank is the rank of the stock or ETF vs. its peers. For example a Rank of 98 means the stock or ETF is out performing 98% of its peers over a 12 month period. A rank of 2 means the stock or ETF is outperforming 2% of its peers, in other words, 98% of its peers are out performing it. 98 is good, 2 is not so good. The current quarter is 40% of the weighting, so current performance is more significant to the rank. Stocks are ranked against stocks and ETF's are ranked against other ETF's.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Add Stocks To My Watchlist
- How To Upload a CSV File To Your Watchlist
- How do I get Stock Picks?
- What is the best buy point using TradersPro
- What is the difference between the free version and the tier 3 paid version of TradersPro
- My Portfolio and/or Watchlist is Missing
- Learning Center Login
- How Do I Change My Password
- Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions
- What is a Top Down approach?